- Do you love coordinating people?
- Do you want to join an awesome team?
- Are your customer service skills and energy levels well above average?
We are looking for a bright, bubbly and enthusiastic Service/Project Coordinator for full time role in St Leonards. Close knit team environment!
We are looking for an awesome person who is full of beans and ready to get involved with our busy Delivery team. You will be a REALLY important member of our team helping with things like this:
- Supporting the delivery team in a field service coordination capacity
- Locating and allocating resources to service requests and projects with the help of the wider team including scheduling their time on site
- Providing instructions to our Field Engineers on how to complete work on site
- Manage the delivery of high quality support for our customers ensuring timelines and appropriate quality processes are met
- Coordinating timesheets and sign offs in preparation for invoicing via our field services management system
- And lots more!
We are looking for someone who is smart, fun, bubbly and is ready to roll up their sleeves and get involved.
This is a contract role, Monday to Friday with a pay rate of $250 – $300 (depending on experience) per day including Superannuation. There is potential for the position to become permanent.
Traits you must have!
A sense of humour (this is really important, we work hard but we have a lot of fun along the way)
- Experience as a Coordinator and in a frontline customer service role
- Demonstrated ability to organise schedules and resources to ensure smooth operational delivery
- Experience in administration including solid MS Office skills (Word and Excel)
- Willingness to learn and utilise our field services management system
- Above average communication skills
- Outstanding customer focus
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Energy and an eternally positive and `can do’ attitude!
What we do/who we are
Having just celebrated our 17th birthday, Best Technology Services is a market leading Services company based in St Leonards. Our passion for customer service and our trust in one another to deliver means that our Blue Chip clients receive the highest level of care. Have a look at our website www.best-ts.com.au to get all the information you need! We are proud of who we are and what we do!
Why should you apply?
Best Technology Services is a company with an energetic, passionate and dedicated team culture. Our work environment is supportive, non-political and culturally diverse. We want you to be a part of that!
We want to learn about YOU so please include a cover letter telling us who you are and why you think you fit the profile above. Be creative, your vibrant personality and attitude are important to us and we want to hear about it in your cover letter. What are you waiting for? Click the apply button and submit your application.