- Work for the world's largest IT & Retail services provider!
- 3 month contract with high possibility of extension!
- Immediate start!
This position is for work with our customer, a large IT multinational which is responsible for most of the POS hardware within the retail sector. In this role you will be looking after the service and repair of POS systems in big name retail outlets throughout the Melbourne area.
There is a weekend work requirement for this role.
This is a 3 month contract role which has a high possibility of extension.
You are an experienced POS Technician who is based in Melbourne. You are someone who enjoys field service and who shares our commitment to getting the job done, whatever it takes.
Our most successful Engineers are the ones who enjoy being in the field, travelling to customer sites and solving problems.
- Strong hardware skills and previous Field Service experience is a must.
- Previous experience with POS installation / repair / maintenance of IT hardware
- Experience should include servicing of touch screens, thermal printers, cash drawer, eftpos device.
- Good mechanical aptitude and excellent customer service skills
- Reliable, confident and a self starter who is able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Own Vehicle and current drivers license
- The flexibility to rotate working hours with other team members is critical