- Would suit marketing student
- Do you want to join an awesome team?
- Help us develop our marketing strategy
We are looking for a bright, bubbly and enthusiastic marketing student for part time role in St Leonards. Close knit team environment!
We are looking for an awesome person who is full of beans and ready to get involved with our busy team. You will be a REALLY important member of our team helping with things like this:
- Be there at the start as we develop and grow our marketing strategy
- Design and execute our social marketing plan
- Executing on our weekly marketing activities
- Grow the marketing function to be a critical element of our sales strategy
- And lots more!
We are looking for someone who is smart, fun, bubbly and is ready to roll up their sleeves and get involved.
We are looking at either 2 half days per week or 1 full day per week to start, with a view to increasing down the track. Approx $25 per hour.
Traits you must have!
A sense of humour (this is really important, we work hard but we have a lot of fun along the way)
- Currently in 2nd year of a marketing ore related degree
- Have an understanding of business to business social marketing
- Ideally have experience with the Salesforce platform and marketing automation
- Above average communication skills
- Outstanding customer focus
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Energy and an eternally positive and `can do’ attitude!
What we do/who we are
Having just celebrated our 16th birthday, Best Technology Services is a market leading Services company based in St Leonards. Our passion for customer service and our trust in one another to deliver means that our Blue Chip clients receive the highest level of care. Have a look at our website www.best-ts.com.au to get all the information you need! We are proud of who we are and what we do!
Why should you apply?
Best Technology Services is a company with an energetic, passionate and dedicated team culture. Our work environment is supportive, non-political and culturally diverse. We want you to be a part of that!
What are you waiting for? Click the apply button and submit your application for an immediate phone conversation! Please include a cover letter that tells us a little bit about you. Don’t be afraid to be creative, we want to know what it is like to work with you!