18 month project
Experienced Network Deployment Engineers with Cablers Licence needed for national network deployment project
You are a customer focused individual who is passionate about technology and loves the flexibility and challenge of casual work. Our most successful Engineers are the ones who enjoy being in the field, travelling to customer sites and solving problems. You love what you do and your enthusiasm ensures that our customers have a great experience dealing with you.
Best Technology Services is a market leading IT Field Services company. We employ over 200 engineers across Australia and have a great reputation for looking after our people and partners.
Check us out here to see what we are all about www.best-ts.com.au
About the role
We have commenced an 18 month long project installing routers, switches, WAP’s and the associated cabling in to retail outlets Australia wide. Each site will take up to around 3 hours in duration to complete. We are currently looking for someone who can look after the Western/South Western side of Melbourne including the Geelong area. There may be travel to regional and remote locations TBC.
As a minimum, you will have the following qualifications and personal attributes:
- ACMA Open Cabling Licence and cabling tools
- Demonstrated network implementation/deployment experience – installing routers, switches and WAPS
- Ladder (able to reach up to 3.2 metres) including a mode to transport
- Laptop and console cable suitable for Meraki equipment
- Smartphone for the purposes of providing photos from site
- Police check (less than 12 months old) or willingness to undertake one
- Vehicle and current driver’s license
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, reliability in this role is key
- Team player
- Above average customer service skills
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Pro-active, self-starter