- Work for the world's largest IT & Retail services provider!
- Great field service opportunity! Variety of shifts available!
- Immediate start! 3 positions available! Great weekend rates!
This position is for work with our customer, a large IT multinational which is responsible for most of the POS hardware within the retail sector. In this role you will be looking after the service and repair of POS systems in big name retail outlets throughout the Sydney area.
We have 3 positions available at the moment for the following shifts:
9am – 5pm Thursday to Monday (must be able to commit to working the weekend – great rates apply!)
2pm – 10pm Tuesday to Saturday
9am – 5pm Sunday to Thursday OR Tuesday to Saturday
You are an experienced POS Technician or someone with a strong IT hardware background who is based in Sydney. You are someone who enjoys field service and who shares our commitment to getting the job done, whatever it takes.
Our most successful Engineers are the ones who enjoy being in the field, travelling to customer sites and solving problems.
This role is a contract role running for a minimum of 3 months with a high likelihood of extension.
- Strong hardware skills and an understanding of what field service entails is a must.
- Previous experience with POS installation / repair / maintenance would be ideal but is not essential. Your hands on hardware repair experience is what matters to us
- Ideally your experience will include servicing of touch screens, thermal printers, cash drawer, eftpos devices however this is not essential as long as you have a strong hardware background (to component level)
- Good mechanical aptitude and excellent customer service skills
- Reliable, confident and a self starter who is able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Own Vehicle and current drivers license (a weekly car allowance and mileage payment applies if using own vehicle however company vehicle will be provided depending on availability)
- The flexibility to rotate working hours with other team members is critical