You are a customer focused individual who is passionate about technology and loves the flexibility and challenge of casual work. Our most successful Engineers are the ones who enjoy being in the field, travelling to customer sites and solving problems. Although IT hardware skills and experience are important to us, the most important thing is that you love what you do and that your enthusiasm ensures that our customers have a great experience dealing with you.
Best Technology Services is a market leading IT Field Services company. We employ over 300 engineers across Australia and are a rapidly expanding organization with a great reputation for looking after our people and partners.
Our energetic, supportive and passionate team of Coordinators are dedicated to ensuring our Engineers receive a variety of challenging work across exciting technologies. Our casual employment model means that you can take on as much or as little work as you want.
We keep a constant eye on our market to ensure we always offer higher rates than our competitors so that you know that your hard work is being rewarded and recognised.
About the role
We currently have an opening for a Hardware Engineer who can commit to a project that will commence next week installing routers and switches in pubs and clubs overnight, 3 nights per week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) up until around November.
Ideally you will have hands on experience in any or all of the following (the more the better!) and it is essential that you are willing to work overnight:
- Router and Switch installs
- Upgrades and deployment of Desktops, Routers, Switches and all related hardware.
- Level 1 – 2 Support
- Troubleshooting, back-up and restore on both hardware and network issues
- Network Patching
To be successful in our business you must have the following qualities:
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, reliability in this role is key
- Team player
- Above average customer service skills
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Pro-active, self starter
- Vehicle and current drivers license